5.22.2013

1. Life Story in a Nutshell


My name is Casey.
I'm a born n' raised Minnesotan. No, you don't get used to the cold.
I've never lived anywhere longer than two years.
Currently, I have two cats living with me, and a dog brother at Mother's house.
boris

simon

kitty

Last summer I went to the Shark Lab in Bimini, which was super awesome. I even got to hug a 10 foot tiger shark!

Tiger&I

I'm studying animal behavior, with luck, veterinary medicine in the future.
I've changed my major 5 times.
I work at a barn, which is a pretty sweet gig. At present, I care for the horses (9 of them!), ride, do summer camp for 9-14 year olds (ack...), and TA two classes. I'm also helping my boss design a course on horse behavior!

Casey

I really enjoy teaching, which is not something I've every really considered as a career path. Problem is, I'm incredibly awkward. Luckily, college students are more forgiving in this respect. Lots of laughing and awkward jokes.
I also mumble. I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment